Sunday, April 16, 2006

Today was a very beautiful day. A misquito hawk landed on my hand when I was walking at the college and I just looked at him and wondered if a blast of wind from my mouth would deter his study of my hand. It didn't. I guess he found some other more suitable specimen to check out because he decided to leave. About 100 feet later I saw a groundhog. He was eating some grass. I cut off his route to his water drain home and he just kinda stared at me like "Dude, no one has ever dared to take such a bold move against me." and I was like" Dude, you look neat and fluffy and fat, why would I not block your transit route?" He was like "Dude, well I will just go to another one then." and I was like " O.K. man, I'll just stand here and stare at you for a while."

Animals are kind of like people in that they don't like it too much when you stare at them. I didn't know animals could be offended by the observance of their private lives. Apparently they are very private, unless they invite you in for bread and butter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home