Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Good Things

I'm in the college library right now, waiting to study with Allison Perry. The guy right next to me looks like that evil cop in the Terminator movie, the evil cop who was the liquid metal dude. And this guy even has a sweet flat top.

I guess to quit being so cynical I shall list four things that make me happy, two of them being "praise reports" if you will, will you?

1. Sunday is the perfect day for listening to Death Cab For Cutie.
2. Sunday is the perfect day to drink beer.
3. I prayed about a test that I was certain to fail. Outcome: 83
4. I worried that I wouldn't have much money left after eating dinner with my family for my mom's birthday. Outcome: My mom took the bill.

1 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

good deal man...any day is a good day to listen to death cab...

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home