Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Today


Today I worked my ass off until 3:30 when I met my quota of files boxed, then I simply tried to look busy and hide from the boss until 5.

I found a really nice bathroom on the Finance Department, apparently even well paid men are just as nasty to toilets as the grunts down in the basement. Atleast there was a butler there in the bathroom named Pubes.

Just like Brandon and I did at the coveworks, I have now portioned the day off into albums. A full eight hour day is approxamately 10 good albums.

My Playlist For The Day
1. All of Death Cab For Cutie (except their newest one)
2. All of Anathallo (except for their new one)
3. Dirt A War To Restore ( I don't know if they have a new one)

After meeting and exceeding my box quota by 1/4 of a box, I retired to a vacant row of shelves, found a new chair to recline in, and tested my color blindness against color coordinated files.

Yep, I'm still pretty damn color blind.

Then my coworker who is a Hard Brotha named Pierre, came and found me. Then we talked about how dumb our boss is, then we talked about the Betsy Smith Strut ( It's basically Freaknik for Chattanooge), and we talked about how Sista's ALWAYS like a tall skinny white boy.

I need to go this year and get some play, cause "I got moves like Mr. Miyagi had.."

Then I drove home and found out that my Death Cab For Cutie black hoodie and sky blue shirt had arrived.
Hoodie: fits well, keeping.
Shirt: too tight, exchanging.

I plan on walking 3 miles in my new hoodie this evening, then settling down to some BADASS fried chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home