Saturday, February 18, 2006

getting caught up

i got a job. i shaved. i had a mustache. now i dont.

i listened to Donald Miller read for 20 minutes from his book, To Own A Dragon, a book for young guys who grew up without dads. thats a sweet idea.

i think i might work a spot for books into my weekly budget. right now ive got a lot of cd's, vinyl, posters, shirts, and concerts to get caught up on, much to the demise of my 96 Saturn SL1.

for my job i will be working in downtown chattanooga, smack dab inbetween Chad's Records and Lupi's Pizza Pies and Greyfriar's Coffee. three of my favorite places this side of the M Eye crooked letter crooked letter Eye crooked letter crooked letter Eye hump back hump back Eye.

i dont know if i ever said this, but i read The Little Prince and i really loved it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trent said...

Man do I ever miss Lupi's and Greyfriars... I'll have to meet you after work some time for a slice. (although it's a bit far)

Congrats on the job; sorry about the moustache..!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home