Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Why I Live, and Why We Keep Going

I always enjoy reading Trent Hunter's Weekend Updates. It's kind of like the SNL version, minus all the crappy humor, and more like an interesting life. Where is Horatio Sanz?

Right now I am really bummed out, not just bummed, but like really bummed. And when I say really I mean like totally. I laugh at my own valley girl words.

Why am I bummed out? Well, I checked my bank account today after learning that I overdrew yesterday. So when I checked I noticed that apparently the bank not only charged me about 100$ in fines for about 4 overdraws that I unknowingly made, but on top of that there are THREE 31$ additional mystery fines.

So basically like half of my pay check has gone to these mystery fines. That really makes me feel mad and powerless, sort of out of control.

I drove to the bank to get things figured out. The doors were locked. An hour too late. Can anything go good? Yes, it can.

Just because you don't have all the money you want doesn't mean it's the end of the world Jesse. It's just money.

Yet I still want to grab a banker and beat the shit out of him, proving that Violence Does Solve Problems.

I finished A Grief Observed and it was awesome. If you are a sad person, read that book.
It's one of those books that I know I am going to read again and again. I think I could probably dissolve it in two days. It's short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home