Monday, December 05, 2005

Second Chances

so i've settled not to go to UGA this spring, but instead to stay in Dalton and work fulltime and maybe move out of my mother's house.

why? well i suppose i wasn't ready to take out another $20,000 somethin dollar loan on a quest that im not so sure of.

ive been seeing a counselor for a few weeks now and things are going pretty good with that.
i dont want to have to give up on that for more schooling that im not totally sure i am 100% into.

the way i see it, being free from some real shit and having freedom for my soul is worth more to me than some dumbass degree right now. i guess i can kind of think of it like this: "This is your second chance man. Go for it." i can get a degree anytime.

"Count it a blessing that you're such a failure, your second chance might never have come."- Pedro The Lion *Pedro has a new limited edition Christmas single for sale!!

*why did brandon owens ponder about me writing a book about love? i know nothing for sure about love.

i am however thinking about starting up an anonymous blog that would be a timeline of my life and thoughts and stories earliest thoughts up until now. i figure without anyone knowing who is writing it will allow me to fully dislcose the wonderful and the effed up things in my life without feeling wierd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home