Sunday, November 20, 2005

A.I. my ass.

Reeve writes sweet Haikus. im trying. its tough. i kinda had to steal a bit from the Asbury Underground. i wrote a sweet one.

God spoke to me audibly when i was sitting around a campfire Saturday night. Wait-- no that was just Jeff Green scaring the shit outta me.

Sometimes you just wanna stare at the night sky for hours but you dont because you dont wanna look wierd.

"You were thinking of democracy.Does it fold up easily? You said Unknown, I say Doubtful.Is it a part of something larger? You said Yes, I say Doubtful.Does it make something move? You said No, I say Unknown.Does it have physical substance? You said No, I say Probably.Do you use it at night? You said Sometimes, I say No.Do you love it? You said No, I say Yes.Is it dangerous? You said Sometimes, I say No.Is it annoying? You said Yes, I say Doubtful.Does a basketball player use it? You said Irrelevant, I say Probably.Is it ferocious? You said Sometimes, I say Doubtful.Contradictions DetectedThe opinions of the AI are its own and are based on the input of people playing. It does not matter if our answers disagree, as over time my answers will change to reflect common knowledge. If you feel that I am in error, the only way to fix it is to play again.
Similar Objectsignorance, violence, hate (hatred, dislike), revenge, a fight, a lie (untruth), karate, a sin, an ego, a gondola, a hair cut, a contradiction.
Uncommon Knowledge about democracy20Q thinks these may be wrongCan it help you find your way? I say Probably.Does it come in many varieties? I say No.Are there many different sorts of it? I say Doubtful.Does it store information? I say Yes.Is it organic? I say Probably.Does it stand on two legs? I say Probably."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home