Wednesday, October 19, 2005

i miss not having my copy of The Great Divorce with me.

i let Jason and Heidi borrow it before they left for Hawaii.

at Asbury, everytime i had to poop, id walk to Tate & Fowler's room and borrow their copy and always read a particular passage where the Traveler speaks with George MacDonald's Ghost.

i would quote it to my fellow pooping Dog's in the adjacent stalls. there was some mad fellowship and theology going on in that bathroom. wow i miss those days.

ive tried to get into Searching For God Knows What, but after giving it about an hour or so i cant seem to really enjoy it much.
ive set it aside and started a couple of others : Flatland and The Silmarillion.

so far the Silmarillion is totally rocking my world. and i mean totally.

there is this book store/coffee shop in Dalton where you get a free paperback your first time.

Delvyn called, i have yet to call him back.

hey Zellyn: speaking of good albums, dont forget to remember Neil Young's Harvest

1 Comments:

Blogger Zellyn said...

The Silmarillion rules. Guess what? Our small group is about to start The Great Divorce. Sweet, huh?

I haven't ever heard Harvest, but I think Bevin likes it.

Jesse, I love reading your comments about reading and books. Keep it up!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home