Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Few Things

Firstly, I just learned about podcasts, so now I will be listening to many wonderful public radio programs, such as: This American Life, Science Friday, and Living On Earth.

If you are reading this, and you know of a good radio podcast to catch, let me know.

Secondly, I recently bought a Northern Ash wood handled shovel, and now I plan of digging up a few Ginkgo trees, maybe some Leatherleaf Mahonia, and I will also be the new owner of: Son of Son of The Tree That Owns Itself, or Bar, Bar The Tree That Owns Itself ( if you wanna get Hebrew on some niggas).

Maybe Jesse Waylon Conway can make it to Wikipedia!

1 Comments:

Blogger Reeve said...

http://nofuncast.com/

This is soon to be Robert Parker and some of his homies' podcast. I think they're recording the first one this week.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home