Friday, March 16, 2007

Journal Entry

Every now and then I read through my journal to see what changes have taken place over time. As I was reading this particular entry it made me laugh. I had been working a file stuffing job for about a month at a big insurance company in downtown Chattanooga.

Thursday March 23
Pierre was fired.
The design flaw in Apple's Ear Buds is that when you are grinning from ear to ear they pop right out. They weren't designed for joy and laughter. They are the earpieces of the sad. They can't contend with talks about quality hot teas and thoughts of friends and plans for the future.
They are the earpieces of the soulful song of the sad. Right out, as if in haughty rebellion!

1 Comments:

Blogger Graduate Psychology Prep said...

This is the kind of Jesse post I long for in my dreams.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home