Friday, January 05, 2007

Cedar of Lebanon


you know sometimes life seems so beautiful and so rare when life seems so normal and so good and right.

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothing"- Henry David Thoreau


i wont graduate until 2011. im actually kind of stoked about that fact, i think ive got a lot of growing to do.

Paul Buchanan says that generally it take a tree 3-5 years to get established.
my classes this semester will be Biology, Horticulture, Crop and Soil Science, Landscaping, Landscaping.

3 Comments:

Blogger Graduate Psychology Prep said...

I'm stoked for you! Honestly, I can't wait to hear about your classes and the growth you are experiencing. I'm a bit envious actually... as I'm truly just a student/learner at heart.

Jeff

10:17 AM  
Blogger Trent said...

Jesse

Sounds like some goodness going on in your life...

Also, that quote is hilarious and true.

And THANKS FOR THE RECORDS! I got that My Fave package right before I left for Texas, and I was so stoked! Now I have to fix my record player so that I can listen to it in stereo instead of mono...!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Reeve said...

Jesse,

I think it's awesome that you are learning about what you love. Wish I had a little direction to help me do the same.

Next time you're up, you'll have to check out my new house. Hope you find that tree you were looking for.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home